BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.
BullShit Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Heres The Bullshit Rules
Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute EmptySeptember 9th 2020, 8:36 pm by North Star 1

» Minnesota Weather
Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:52 am by North Star 1

» Good Morning B.S. Corner...
Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:42 am by North Star 1

» Ohio Weather
Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute EmptyJune 6th 2010, 7:32 am by bluegill

» Jaron-pray for you
Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute EmptyApril 30th 2010, 6:55 pm by North Star 1

» Kid Rock !!!
Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 6:25 am by bluegill

» 22-Year-Old Bird Island Man Missing Near Redwood Falls
Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:29 am by bluegill

» Man dies aiding boy burned in backyard grill fire
Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:26 am by bluegill

» Two Gray Wolves Slain in Northern Minn.; Federal Officials Offer $1,000 Reward
Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:25 am by bluegill

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute

Go down

Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute Empty Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute

Post by North Star 1 October 28th 2009, 11:28 am

Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute .

Willmar, Minn - A Willmar man made his first court appearance for allegedly shooting seven puppies after a dispute about the puppies being on his property Monday.

57-year-old Terence Schwartz faces charges of animal cruelty and second-degree assault after allegedly shooting seven puppies owned by an unidentified man who rents a home from him near Willmar.

According to Kandiyohi County Sheriff Daniel Hartog, Schwartz wanted the dogs off his property and decided to take matters into his own hands.

“He told the renter that he didn't want the dogs there a while ago, and when he found them still there Saturday evening he proceeded to get a gun and shot the puppies, "said Hartog.

Schwartz is also accused of pointing the gun at the man who rented from him.

According to a neighbor Leroy Johnson, who lives down the road, the killing of innocent puppies is a complete shock.

"I get a leery feeling when I think about what happened over there. I don't even want to let my dogs go outside," said Johnson.

Schwartz faces charges of second-degree assault and animal cruelty. His next court appearance will be Nov. 9.

Written for the Web by Anthony Kiekow.

Here is a link were you can watch a clip about this.
http://ksax.com/article/stories/S1216880.shtml?cat=10264

I hope they lock this pompous asshole up for a long long time. Willmar Man Shoots Seven Puppies After Dispute 176642
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum