BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.
Latest topics
» Minnesota Weather
July 8th 2010, 8:52 am by North Star 1

» Good Morning B.S. Corner...
July 8th 2010, 8:42 am by North Star 1

» Ohio Weather
June 6th 2010, 7:32 am by bluegill

» Jaron-pray for you
April 30th 2010, 6:55 pm by North Star 1

» Kid Rock !!!
April 23rd 2010, 6:25 am by bluegill

» 22-Year-Old Bird Island Man Missing Near Redwood Falls
April 15th 2010, 8:29 am by bluegill

» Man dies aiding boy burned in backyard grill fire
April 15th 2010, 8:26 am by bluegill

» Two Gray Wolves Slain in Northern Minn.; Federal Officials Offer $1,000 Reward
April 15th 2010, 8:25 am by bluegill

» Thousands of Dead Fish Cover Lake Shetek; Community Cleans Up
April 15th 2010, 8:23 am by bluegill

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopmotion

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What i have been going threw.

Go down

What i have been going threw.

Post by North Star 1 on November 17th 2009, 10:43 am

Folks most of you know that i was taking care of my grandson because his mother my daughter was sitting in jail taking care of business so that she could put the bad things behind her and get on with getting her life together. Well she got out of jail and things were looking up for her, she got a house to live in for her and her son, she got a job so she had money coming in instead of living off the welfare system things were just looking so good for her and then she slapped me and everyone else that was helping her right in the face with this.

http://ksax.com/article/stories/s1252536.shtml

Now we are back to taking care of my grandson Patrick which is fine with us even though it can be tough going some times with our busy schedule but we keep plugging along and enjoy every challenge and every minute of it. We had no clue that she was doing any of this stuff for the simple fact that she was on parole for the first trouble she was in yet, and from what i was told by her boy friend that she was warned by several of her friends that she was dealing with a narc a rat. This little rat took down 15 people alone here in my county and several in the surrounding counties around us, there are several people looking for this punk ass but the cops have him hide well but he will be found some time or the other. Any how now you know were i been when not deer hunting or running errands it has been real hectic that is for sure some days i just want to out of her for doing this to our family.
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: What i have been going threw.

Post by bluegill on November 17th 2009, 12:17 pm

Mike, I am soooo sorry that you and Beth have to go through this for the shit she is doing. However, I do not feel for her one bit. She was warned, AND knew that she was taking chances, especially being on parole. I guess the drugs had her thinking strewed big time. Well, she can now sit in prison for MANY years and think about what she done wrong. Hopefully she will learn this time, although many NEVER learn. I also feel for Patrick, as his mom will not be with him. It is the hardest on the kids when going through anything like this.... I'm sure that someone will find the "rat" and take him down.

There is one person around here that a LOT of people are looking for also for ratting them out. If he is ever found by one of these people, he will not live to see the next hour. They think he isn't a citizen, as he's of another ethenticity. I don't think he will even be able to go back where he is from because of all the problems he has caused...

In light of this entire situation, Patrick is MUCH better off with you and Beth. I have told you that from the start!~! It just sucks that you have to deal with this all over again after all your going through yourselves. Just know I am here for all of you if you ever need an ear, shoulder etc...
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessie on November 18th 2009, 4:23 pm

Mike...I am so sorry to hear this...I know it breaks your heart...I also know that you feel like choking the living sh** out of her for being so stupid. But at the same time I know you love too.I'm glad you have Patrick.At least you know he is safe.And I know you and Beth will be very good to him.My prayers are being sent to you and Beth....I am sending prayers to your daughter as well....A friend of mine told me one time that her son had gotten hooked on drugs....She was crying and she told me it felt like this...She said my son walked out the front door one day...And a stranger walked back through my door....I keep waiting for my son to come back home...For years her son was like that...And she never gave up on him....Don't get me wrong...She did not up hold him with the drugs...But she never gave up...Today her son is drug free...But it took a long time and a lot of jail time to get him there....I pray one day your daughter comes home too...
Tessie

Back to top Go down

Post by North Star 1 on November 18th 2009, 6:38 pm

I hear ya Tessie but i am getting so frustrated with her as she sits right there and looks me in the eye and tell me that she isn't doing anything then go in the next room and make a deal while im there along with her mother. It may have only happened once but we all could have went to jail over this shit and then there really would have been trouble. Tessie i love my daughter with all my heart but i (((do not like her))) for many things in the past that she has done to this family and for now with all the help we gave her when she came back here just to stab us in the back again in less than a year. Im pulling my hair out with this girl and she has alot of work to do to even be close to me again.
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluegill on November 19th 2009, 1:01 pm

I completely understand the way you feel, Mike. I'm just glad that it wasn't a narc that she was dealing with when you all were there at the house. All we can do is hope and pray that this jail sentence and time spent in jail will wake her up. You all have prayers sent from Ohio!~!
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down