BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.
Latest topics
» Minnesota Weather
July 8th 2010, 8:52 am by North Star 1

» Good Morning B.S. Corner...
July 8th 2010, 8:42 am by North Star 1

» Ohio Weather
June 6th 2010, 7:32 am by bluegill

» Jaron-pray for you
April 30th 2010, 6:55 pm by North Star 1

» Kid Rock !!!
April 23rd 2010, 6:25 am by bluegill

» 22-Year-Old Bird Island Man Missing Near Redwood Falls
April 15th 2010, 8:29 am by bluegill

» Man dies aiding boy burned in backyard grill fire
April 15th 2010, 8:26 am by bluegill

» Two Gray Wolves Slain in Northern Minn.; Federal Officials Offer $1,000 Reward
April 15th 2010, 8:25 am by bluegill

» Thousands of Dead Fish Cover Lake Shetek; Community Cleans Up
April 15th 2010, 8:23 am by bluegill

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopmotion

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Yesterday !!!

Go down

Yesterday !!!

Post by North Star 1 on February 19th 2010, 11:07 am

Let me ask you all a question.

Have you ever woke up in the morning and you just had a bad feeling about the day, that every little thing that went wrong you were pissed about it more than normal. ???

That was me yesterday and i still kinda feel that way this morning but not as bad, i just hope that things calm down but i doubt it in the least that it will.

To start things off in my shitty ordeal.

We filed our taxes the other day and was very satisfied with the amount we were getting back, well then the other day H&R Block called and said that our taxes was denied because some else had claimed Patrick on there taxes. SNAP i went off like dynamite in a gold mine, here that son of a bitch of a woman beater (my daughters x boy friend father to Patrick) claimed him. He filed his taxes NONE CHILD SUPPORT and the bastard has 5 kids by 5 different women, yes we are out 2000.00 bucks, but we are working on this money right now and the IRS isn't happy about the fraud that he done. We are very pissed about this and if the IRS lets him get by with this i will be going after the little son of a bitch in a court of law including the IRS, We are not happy campers at all about this that little bastard has never taken care of his own child not once and he wants to claim him ( NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ) the IRS said they are holding his checks till we get the child support papers in.

P.S) I just checked and the FEDERAL check we were suppose to get on the 9th of this month won't be here till the 22nd to the 27th (PISSED AGAIN)

Now after we had our faces slammed in the door from the IRS and her X boy friend i have been very touchy pissed at everything, for instance my 16 year old don't get by with much and he does not like that one bit even though it's not his fault.

Yesterday we had to get a tire fixed at wal-mart were we bought it, the guy came out and looked at it and said that they can't warranty it (SNAP) then we shoved the warranty papers in his face and he had no choice. Then he said they won't warranty it because it had 56lbs in it, (SNAP) now the guy did not expect this one at all when all 3 of us (beth, josh, and me) told him that that tire wasn't touched from the day we bought the tire from there store 3 months ago and this was not said quietly and many people was watch. Then the big mistake was made when this blond bitch bimbo stuck her nose in the argument and said that we have to keep checking the air in the tires because it can gain air by just sitting still. (SNAP) i went off on her like a cannon in a civil war and told her and the ass wipe that was working on the tire (auto department manager) that i worked in the tire business for 15 years, longer than anyone in the wal-mart auto department and neither one of you ass wipes are going to tell me that a tire will gain 20 just sitting there doing nothing, and you are not going to tell me that it will gain 20lbs driving down the road and when the tire heats up. (I was so pissed) After i went off on these people they shut there mouths and fixed our damn tire, now when we got the tire fixed i told them that they better have a meeting of the minds for there garage workers to learn what they are doing because it was one of their employees that put that much air in it when we bought it. He had the balls to tell us it wasn't their fault (SNAP) i told the son of a bitch to get his boss and get him now, and i went off on him also, wow i will just say this much that guy at the garage department wasn't a very happy camper, he was getting his ass chewed royally in front of about 20 people that gathered around to listen what was going on. (Totally surprised that no cops were called).

Here is another thing that just set me off.

Beth was coming home from work the other day and the check engine light came on in the van, not a big deal shit happens and things need to be fixed when it does. So that day we took it in had it diagnosed and found out that it needed spark plugs and wires, ok no big deal so i go buy plugs and wires 49.84 for both ok not to bad for top of the line parts. So now we call my oldest son up to come and get the work done and he couldn't do it, (WHAT) it's plugs and wires yes i git pissed because he couldn't do it. So i called the garage and asked how much it would cost and he said 100.00 bucks, holy shit and man then i was really pissed. When can you get it in and he said at 3:00PM i said ok we will be there at 3:00PM, at 5:00PM he was still trying to get the last plug out so i guess it was a real bitch and yes i apologized to my son. So 150.00 later for changing them sticking son of a bitch of spark plugs and wires we got that done, i have never in my 46 years of life ever heard of that kinda price just for that job.

I hope i get over this pissed off bull shit before the weekend because it won't be very fun being around me if im not, everyone in the family has had fair warning right from my mouth not to piss me off so if that happens they will get both barrels and they won't like it one bit. I could keep going with all the little things to that has gone on but i won't at this point because there are way to many things to bitch about, just getting this out has made me feel a little better just a little though.

Ok i think im done BITCHING for now who's next. lolol

Evil or Very Mad
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Yesterday !!!

Post by bluegill on February 19th 2010, 11:25 am

Mike, I am so sorry that you're going through this... I have had those days myself. Surely it will get better. There are times you don't think it will, but it will... I sure hope they fine Patrick's sperm donor for claiming Patrick on his taxes. I completely understand this one, as my X done the same thing, not once, but TWICE within a 10 year period... His ass is grass by the IRS... He will no longer be able to claim Earned Income Credit for the next 10 years. Our youngest is 14, so he will NEVER be able to claim EIC on either girls LOLOL.. Hope something like this happens to him too... Also, know that I love ya and am here for you no matter what...
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by North Star 1 on February 19th 2010, 11:33 am

Well i hope it gets better real soon, maybe need to take some good meds or something lolol.
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down