BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.
BullShit Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Heres The Bullshit Rules
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. EmptySeptember 9th 2020, 8:36 pm by North Star 1

» Minnesota Weather
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:52 am by North Star 1

» Good Morning B.S. Corner...
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:42 am by North Star 1

» Ohio Weather
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. EmptyJune 6th 2010, 7:32 am by bluegill

» Jaron-pray for you
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. EmptyApril 30th 2010, 6:55 pm by North Star 1

» Kid Rock !!!
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 6:25 am by bluegill

» 22-Year-Old Bird Island Man Missing Near Redwood Falls
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:29 am by bluegill

» Man dies aiding boy burned in backyard grill fire
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:26 am by bluegill

» Two Gray Wolves Slain in Northern Minn.; Federal Officials Offer $1,000 Reward
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:25 am by bluegill

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota.

3 posters

Go down

Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. Empty Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota.

Post by North Star 1 October 29th 2009, 10:17 am

I think that this is a bunch of bullshit, i think that our goverenment should get there shit together and find a way to get rid of this shit i do not believe one bit that they can't.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Minnesota health officials say two more swine flu deaths are confirmed in the state.

The latest victims are an adult from south-central Minnesota with no underlying health conditions and an adolescent from the Twin Cities who did have underlying health conditions. The deaths were reported last week.

That brings the number of swine-flu related deaths in Minnesota to 12 since the H1N1 virus was first identified in the state.

The Health Department says 288 schools around Minnesota reported outbreaks of influenza-like illness last week. That's up from 230 schools reporting outbreaks the previous week.
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. Empty Re: Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota.

Post by bluegill October 29th 2009, 10:23 am

There have been some confirmed cases here in Northwest Ohio too... No one has died from it here, YET.. I've heard that it's the same strain that they had back in the early 1900's then again in 1977.
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota. Empty Re: Two More Confirmed H1N1 Deaths in Minnesota.

Post by North Star 1 October 29th 2009, 10:30 am

My sons wife from Pennsylvania is just getting over the swine flue and she is pregnant, she and the baby is doing fine.
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluegill October 29th 2009, 10:39 am

Holy shit, Mike!~! I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad that her and the baby are doing fine!
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by papa November 4th 2009, 7:41 pm

We have had two people die in Bloomoington from it now. One lady was 56 and one boy 18, they both had other things going on with them too. I have had it for nine days, finally went to the ER yesterday m9rning and got some meds, still got a while to fight with it, but told my daughter, I wasn't going to die due to I'm a touch little f****r and I got to many people to irritate yet before I die.
papa
papa

Back to top Go down

Post by North Star 1 November 4th 2009, 7:55 pm

Hope ya get to feeling better soon buddy, i haven't heard one damn thing good about that crap. pale affraid
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluegill November 5th 2009, 10:54 am

Oh man... I'm so sorry to hear that, Papa!~! Hope the meds you get takes care of it and you are back up and on your feet soon!!~! That's right, you have me to pick on some more lmfaoooooooooo!~! lol!

FYI..... There has been several confirmed cases here in Williams County also. I think my nephew has it now, as he's been running a high fever, has diahreah, etc... He don't have the money to go to the ER and he's watching 3 kids, one of them is 2 yrs old and 7 weeks old, the other one is 7 years old. They are his own children. I sure hope the entire family doesn't get sick from this, but it's not looking good.
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by North Star 1 November 5th 2009, 10:56 am

They just confirmed 3 more deaths here in minnesota with 1 of them being a perfectly healthy female.
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by North Star 1 November 5th 2009, 11:04 am

Man that is not good Peg for your nephew. I hope that them little ones don't get it they really need to get medical attention with this they can not turn you down it's against the law.
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by papa November 5th 2009, 11:40 am

Tell your nephew to get his hiney and the kids to the ER, it don't matter whether you can afford to pay the bill or not, death is the other alternative and that doesn't sound like a good option to me. My wife was in the hosp for three days, just got home yesterday afternoon with her COPD, no insurance, so we may end up living in a cardboard box, but I sorta like having her around, need someone to nag at me, lol.
papa
papa

Back to top Go down

Post by bluegill November 6th 2009, 12:10 am

I wish I could get him to go to the Dr, Papa; however, he is a very hard headed person and will not go to the ER or Dr. Hopefully he will before it is too late....... Will keep you all posted on this.
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down