BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.
BullShit Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Heres The Bullshit Rules
Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! EmptySeptember 9th 2020, 8:36 pm by North Star 1

» Minnesota Weather
Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:52 am by North Star 1

» Good Morning B.S. Corner...
Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:42 am by North Star 1

» Ohio Weather
Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! EmptyJune 6th 2010, 7:32 am by bluegill

» Jaron-pray for you
Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! EmptyApril 30th 2010, 6:55 pm by North Star 1

» Kid Rock !!!
Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 6:25 am by bluegill

» 22-Year-Old Bird Island Man Missing Near Redwood Falls
Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:29 am by bluegill

» Man dies aiding boy burned in backyard grill fire
Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:26 am by bluegill

» Two Gray Wolves Slain in Northern Minn.; Federal Officials Offer $1,000 Reward
Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:25 am by bluegill

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! Empty Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!!

Post by Tessie November 23rd 2009, 4:35 pm

My granddaughter goes to this school and she worked hard selling stuff this year....And then this no good triffling no good for nothing piece of trash had the nerve to steal these kids money...I know they will not do alot with her...But I hope she pays dearly down the road for stealing from these kids.....

The former president of a local elementary school's PTO is facing embezzlement and forgery charges.

Anary Morrison Bellamy, 28, of Statesville, was charged with 16 counts of embezzlement and four counts of common law forgery.

Iredell County Sheriff Phil Redmond said the charges stem from discrepancies in the finances of the PTO checking account at Celeste Henkel Elementary School. Bellamy was serving the second year of a two-year term as president of the PTO when other board members noticed the discrepancies, Redmond said.

She has been relieved of her duties.

Authorities said the exact dollar amount involved hasn't yet been determined, but it is believed to be in excess of $5,000.
Tessie
Tessie

Back to top Go down

Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! Empty Re: Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!!

Post by North Star 1 November 23rd 2009, 5:53 pm

That is truly sad for sure, Tessie we had that happen here a few years ago were a piece of crap like that stole from a elementary school here, It was a guy but none the less he still took the money and if i remember right it was like 8000.00 dollars. he got 2 years in prison and has to pay all the money back and it was a first offense to for him, Embezzlement is some serious shit around this state and they don't take it lightly. I tell ya bullshit people like that should not even be allowed to be by children even if they are relatives, i hope your MAX sentence out there is big time she needs it plus more. Evil or Very Mad
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! Empty Re: Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!!

Post by bluegill November 24th 2009, 6:52 am

I'm so sorry to hear this, Tessie! This kind of stuff makes me sick when I hear this. I can't believe some adult, none the less, stole children's money. That in itself is morally wrong, but to steal from a school that you are a president of an organization WITH that school, that is double whammy.. I hope they give her the max sentence and she pays for it in jail, along with having to pay all that money back. Please keep us updated on this story!
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by themaninblack November 24th 2009, 11:20 am

i think they should do like they do over seas you steal you lose hand Twisted Evil

themaninblack

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessie November 24th 2009, 4:22 pm

We just found out that this triffling piece of trash was just convicted of food stamp fraud on 11/2/09....They put her on 60 month probation.....With this charge,maybe they will put her away for awhile.....
Tessie
Tessie

Back to top Go down

Post by North Star 1 November 24th 2009, 4:33 pm

It sure should Tessie, when you already have something hanging over you head like that, she will get Time for both crimes as the one is a probation violation. Caught Stealing From The School!!!!!! 101545
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluegill November 24th 2009, 8:30 pm

I sure hope they put her away for a LONG time!~! She is one of the reasons that people that "REALLY" need food stamps/assistance, cannot get it.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down