BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.
BullShit Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Heres The Bullshit Rules
Holiday Blues EmptySeptember 9th 2020, 8:36 pm by North Star 1

» Minnesota Weather
Holiday Blues EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:52 am by North Star 1

» Good Morning B.S. Corner...
Holiday Blues EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:42 am by North Star 1

» Ohio Weather
Holiday Blues EmptyJune 6th 2010, 7:32 am by bluegill

» Jaron-pray for you
Holiday Blues EmptyApril 30th 2010, 6:55 pm by North Star 1

» Kid Rock !!!
Holiday Blues EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 6:25 am by bluegill

» 22-Year-Old Bird Island Man Missing Near Redwood Falls
Holiday Blues EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:29 am by bluegill

» Man dies aiding boy burned in backyard grill fire
Holiday Blues EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:26 am by bluegill

» Two Gray Wolves Slain in Northern Minn.; Federal Officials Offer $1,000 Reward
Holiday Blues EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:25 am by bluegill

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Holiday Blues

4 posters

Go down

Holiday Blues Empty Holiday Blues

Post by North Star 1 November 26th 2009, 10:29 am

Ok folks i know that im not the only one here that deals with this Holiday Bullshit blues, I get it real bad every year but this year it seems to be the worse that i have ever had to deal with. First of all i have a very short fuse when it comes to pissing me off but it is like a wet fuse and is hard to light most times, but when you do get it lite you had better run or you will get both barrels of every bit that has built up for who knows how long. Well with everything that is going on in my health (very depressing), and what is going on with my daughter (more depression), the odds and ends of all the kids going as far as they can with me before i snap, 14 hours of driving for our job and having things go wrong with the van while doing so, AND THEN BAG, SLAM, SLAP, CRASH, someone opens there mouth in the middle of an argument and says the wrong thing and BOOOOM it happens. Everything you have been trying to avoid doing to keep the peace in the family explodes into a million pieces, i have been told in so many words (not right out) over time that i basically (can't hear, or don't listen when talked to) (I don't know what im talking about after for many years my family always came to me with there questions and for advise) (they don't understand that i am unable to do most everything that i use to do and think i still can and get mad at me for it). Folks i think that this will be the end of the Holiday Shit for me, i am sick and tired of being sick and tired and don't need any more stress in my life than i already have, yep im sure i will become a scrooge in my family but i just don't give a flying shit any more. This year is so bad for all of us here when it comes to money thanks to our fuck nut president and all his monkey fuck workers that he has working for him including our governors, right now in my family including my sons money we have less than 100.00 to our names how happy can one be with that shit. Sad Well i could keep on going with this but i have to get to cooking one of the last meals that i will be cooking for the Holidays because after new years is over im done with all this shit and if they all don't like it it's just to dam bad i have enough stress in my life to deal with.

Now don't let me get you down i want you all to have a very happy turkey day and enjoy it to it's fullest.
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Holiday Blues Empty Re: Holiday Blues

Post by bluegill November 26th 2009, 10:40 am

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this right now. I'm praying that it will all work out for the best for everyone involved. Just remember, you are loved, And, when and IF you want to talk more about it, I am always here for you. That's what friends are for.

As far as the money goes, I completely understand that. I have $200.00 in my checking for rent, and rent is $300.00, due Dec. 1. I didn't get a paycheck this pay period, as I was off for two weeks. More than likely I won't get one in two more weeks either... So, I COMPLETELY understand where you're coming from.
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by North Star 1 November 27th 2009, 10:55 am

I am truly happy that this is out of the way, i have also revealed to everyone that i am no longer going to make the meals anymore for the holidays, i also told them that they will have to save there money to go out and eat for the holidays unless they cook there own. Now don't get me wrong folks im not a scrooge all together i will be there for the holidays just won't be cooking any more, i am so sick of the depression that it's not funny anymore and will be going to the doctor soon i just don't want anymore pills because the only thing they do is make you gain weight and get more depressed.
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessie November 27th 2009, 12:41 pm

Mike I'm sorry to hear that you have so much worry on you....I do hope things will get better. I know how you feel about the kids thinking you can still do everything. Mine was the same way until a couple of years ago. They just don't understand. Remember they are still what I call young and dumb....LOL...But I know sometimes you just have enough of something and that's it...No more...Been there and done that..Please always know that we love you Mike...And we are here to talk to anytime....
Tessie
Tessie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluegill November 27th 2009, 2:03 pm

I'm glad that you got this out in the open to everyone. I'm sure that it makes you feel a little better. I understand the depression part too.... Been there, done that.... There are more depression meds out on the market that does not make you gain weight. Hopefully your dr. will be able to prescribe something to help you and not gain weight. Just remember, we are here for you when and if you want to talk...
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by North Star 1 November 27th 2009, 6:06 pm

Thanks everyone it means a lot and that is the great part about these sites is the friendship and great people that are hear sometimes just to listen and other times to help when they can. Tessie i understand about the young and dumb the funny part is they just don't seem to grow out of it up here in the north land lolol, and yes it does help to get this off my chest even if it has no bearing to the site other than it is a bunch of bullshit what a person has to go threw at times. I really don't want to take any more pills i wish that i could stop taking the ones that i am taking now but that will never happen till im gone for good as it is about the only thing that is keeping the ticker going the way it should be, so we will have to see what the doctor says about this and go from there. Thanks again everyone it means one hell of a lot to me and god speed to you all. cheers
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arlington November 28th 2009, 11:51 pm

Mike, like you, this time of year makes me ill. I have my reasons and i'll let it go at that but I understand where you are coming from my friend.

arlington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down