BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.
BullShit Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Heres The Bullshit Rules
Possible New Record Deer. EmptySeptember 9th 2020, 8:36 pm by North Star 1

» Minnesota Weather
Possible New Record Deer. EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:52 am by North Star 1

» Good Morning B.S. Corner...
Possible New Record Deer. EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:42 am by North Star 1

» Ohio Weather
Possible New Record Deer. EmptyJune 6th 2010, 7:32 am by bluegill

» Jaron-pray for you
Possible New Record Deer. EmptyApril 30th 2010, 6:55 pm by North Star 1

» Kid Rock !!!
Possible New Record Deer. EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 6:25 am by bluegill

» 22-Year-Old Bird Island Man Missing Near Redwood Falls
Possible New Record Deer. EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:29 am by bluegill

» Man dies aiding boy burned in backyard grill fire
Possible New Record Deer. EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:26 am by bluegill

» Two Gray Wolves Slain in Northern Minn.; Federal Officials Offer $1,000 Reward
Possible New Record Deer. EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:25 am by bluegill

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Possible New Record Deer.

3 posters

Go down

Possible New Record Deer. Empty Possible New Record Deer.

Post by North Star 1 October 24th 2009, 9:05 pm

32 Point Minnesota Buck Monster.

(www.minnesotanationalguard.org). Information is sketchy, but the buck supposedly has 32 points (all may not be score-able) and weighed 192 pounds.

The lucky bow-hunter associated with the buck is Scott Okenek who hails from the Minnesota town of South Haven. According to some notes I’ve read on Internet posts the buck has also been estimated to be 5 ½ years old and looking at the buck’s antler mass and body, I’d have to agree.

To hunt the 53,000-acre Camp Ripley facility you need to apply in a lottery-style process. According to some acquaintances I know who have hunted the facility, you need to know the land, find a funnel, set a stand up and wait. Hunting pressure is moderate and you won’t be popular if you wander around under other hunter’s stands.

Not only does the facility serve to train America’s finest, it also is managed as a conservation property with environmental stewardship as a main goal. That said, the results could be outstanding and I’m sure Mr. Okenek would agree. This buck has it all and then some, especially in the brow tine department. What do you think this buck would score? I’d bet my truck it’s a Boone and Crockett contender. Congratulations!

These photos are flying across the Internet this week and if they haven’t landed on your screen yet your friends are holding out. This monster whitetail buck was bowkilled last week in central Minnesota, more specifically on the Camp Ripley military facility (www.minnesotanationalguard.org). Information is sketchy, but the buck supposedly has 32 points (all may not be scoreable) and weighed 192 pounds.

The lucky bowhunter associated with the buck is Scott Okenek who hails from the Minnesota town of South Haven. According to some notes I’ve read on Internet posts the buck has also been estimated to be 5 ½ years old and looking at the buck’s antler mass and body, I’d have to agree.

Enlarge Photo

To hunt the 53,000-acre Camp Ripley facility you need to apply in a lottery-style process. According to some acquaintances I know who have hunted the facility, you need to know the land, find a funnel, set a stand up and wait. Hunting pressure is moderate and you won’t be popular if you wander around under other hunter’s stands.

Not only does the facility serve to train America’s finest, it also is managed as a conservation property with environmental stewardship as a main goal. That said, the results could be outstanding and I’m sure Mr. Okenek would agree. This buck has it all and then some, especially in the brow tine department. What do you think this buck would score? I’d bet my truck it’s a Boone and Crockett contender. Congratulations!
--------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------- --------------------------- ---------------

These photos are flying across the Internet this week and if they haven’t landed on your screen yet your friends are holding out. This monster whitetail buck was bow-killed last week in central Minnesota, more specifically on the Camp Ripley military facility
Possible New Record Deer. Recordbuck1
Possible New Record Deer. Recordbuck2
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible New Record Deer. Empty Re: Possible New Record Deer.

Post by Willy October 24th 2009, 9:17 pm

That is a heck of a deer! I can't wait to see what he will score after the 60 day drying period.
Willy
Willy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluegill October 25th 2009, 7:04 am

Holy shit!~! What a deer!~! Congrats to him!~!
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down