BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.
BullShit Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Heres The Bullshit Rules
24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield EmptySeptember 9th 2020, 8:36 pm by North Star 1

» Minnesota Weather
24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:52 am by North Star 1

» Good Morning B.S. Corner...
24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:42 am by North Star 1

» Ohio Weather
24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield EmptyJune 6th 2010, 7:32 am by bluegill

» Jaron-pray for you
24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield EmptyApril 30th 2010, 6:55 pm by North Star 1

» Kid Rock !!!
24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 6:25 am by bluegill

» 22-Year-Old Bird Island Man Missing Near Redwood Falls
24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:29 am by bluegill

» Man dies aiding boy burned in backyard grill fire
24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:26 am by bluegill

» Two Gray Wolves Slain in Northern Minn.; Federal Officials Offer $1,000 Reward
24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:25 am by bluegill

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield

2 posters

Go down

24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield Empty 24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield

Post by North Star 1 November 22nd 2009, 1:21 pm

What the hell is wrong with these young kids.

24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield

LITCHFIELD, Minn. (AP) - Investigators says a man may have been listening to music on his headphones before he was struck and killed by a train in Litchfield.

Twenty-four-year-old Keith Sully McKay died Tuesday evening at a Burlington Northern/Santa Fe railroad crossing in Litchfield.

A Meeker County sheriff's report says the train, traveling at about 44 miles per hour, sounded its whistle for nearly a minute before the accident.

The victim's headphones and music player were found at the scene.
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield Empty Re: 24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield

Post by bluegill November 23rd 2009, 10:23 am

OMG!~! I guess they aren't taught to watch for things. Also, I know know how in the hell he could NOT have heard that train whistle, no matter how high he had his music up........ I think it was a suicide myself.......
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield Empty Re: 24-year-old Man Hit and Killed by Train in Litchfield

Post by North Star 1 November 23rd 2009, 11:12 am

I was thinking the same thing Peg,.
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down