BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullShit Corner
Please size your photos to 640X480. Thank you very much.
BullShit Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Heres The Bullshit Rules
Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed EmptySeptember 9th 2020, 8:36 pm by North Star 1

» Minnesota Weather
Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:52 am by North Star 1

» Good Morning B.S. Corner...
Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:42 am by North Star 1

» Ohio Weather
Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed EmptyJune 6th 2010, 7:32 am by bluegill

» Jaron-pray for you
Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed EmptyApril 30th 2010, 6:55 pm by North Star 1

» Kid Rock !!!
Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 6:25 am by bluegill

» 22-Year-Old Bird Island Man Missing Near Redwood Falls
Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:29 am by bluegill

» Man dies aiding boy burned in backyard grill fire
Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:26 am by bluegill

» Two Gray Wolves Slain in Northern Minn.; Federal Officials Offer $1,000 Reward
Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:25 am by bluegill

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed

2 posters

Go down

Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed Empty Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed

Post by North Star 1 December 28th 2009, 11:11 am

RENVILLE COUNTY, MINN. - A Wisconsin woman was killed and four others injured after icy road conditions caused a two vehicle accident in Renville County.

According to the Minnesota State Patrol, 60-year-old Margaret Buckley of Eau Claire WI., was driving on HWY. 19 around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Buckley lost control of her Toyota Camry and spun across the center line, then was hit by an oncoming vehicle.

The second vehicle driven by 39-year-old Jon Pettis of Redwood Falls, broadsided Buckley's car.

According to authorities Buckley was killed in the accident.

Pettis and three other passengers in his vehicle received minor injures.

The Minnesota State Patrol has not released any further information.
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed Empty Re: Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed

Post by bluegill December 29th 2009, 10:27 am

This is also truly sad. Motorists need to be more cautious on the roads when it's snowy or icy out...
bluegill
bluegill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed Empty Re: Icy Roads Cause 2 Car Crash; Eau Claire Woman Killed

Post by North Star 1 December 29th 2009, 10:48 am

There are several problems with this peg, i sent you a pic yesterday to show you how the roads are, now there are people going the speed limit and faster on these roads. we had to take my daughter to the dentist yesterday and we made it about 5 miles before i realized i forgot my phones so i turned around, now we met a pickup when we were still headed to town guess were we found him. We found him in the ditch, guess what i did on my way back by and he was walking ??? i waved and just kept going and called the sheriff's department and told them that he was going at least 60 when he went by us. The people around here just do not know how to drive on these kinda roads and i wish we could ship these idiots south were there is no snow and ice they don't deserve to live here and kill the people that drive safe. Evil or Very Mad
North Star 1
North Star 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down